A mice infestation brings many problems to your South Bend home, and these problems can be dangerous when left untreated. Contact South Bend pest control professionals at the first signs of mice around your property to get rid of mice for good.
How To Tell If It's Mice In Your Home
Mice invasions often start unnoticed, with this tiny pest squeezing its way into your home through unsuspecting areas. However, as a mouse problem persists, more and more signs of infestation will become visible; keeping an eye out for these signs can help you catch an infestation before it is truly out of control.
The most prominent indicator of mice are mouse sightings – these are likely to happen around kitchens, bathrooms, and food storage areas as this pest scavenges for food and water. Mice will also leave behind small droppings in your home that are smaller than rat droppings and gnaw marks on walls, food packaging, or furniture.
If you need help with mouse identification around your home, contact Termishield Termite & Pest Protection immediately.
You Don't Have To Touch Mice For Them To Make You Sick
Mice are one of the worst rodents around your home due to the many diseases they spread and the contamination they cause with their scavenging activities. While contact with mice can easily make you sick, mouse droppings and urine left around your home will become airborne and spread illnesses. A widespread mouse infestation can significantly increase your chances of disease without mice contact or being in areas contaminated by this pest.
It is vital to invest in the most effective way to get rid of mice, professional mouse removal, if you want to avoid the many diseases, this pest spreads.
The Best Way To Get The Mice Out Of Your House For Good
The best way to catch mice and ensure this pest stays out of your home for good is by contacting Termishield Termite & Pest Protection. Our team will inspect your home for mouse issues and work with you to remove every trace of this pest, ensuring that the many health and safety problems mice bring are taken care of. With our help, you won’t need to waste time and money on DIY mouse removal remedies that may not even be effective.
Simply trust Termishield Termite & Pest Protection for your mouse control needs.
How To Prevent Future Mouse Infestations In Your Home
In addition to utilizing professional mouse control, you can implement prevention tactics around your property to stop mouse infestations from becoming a problem in the future:
- Seal cracks around your home’s windows, doors, and foundation to stop mice from getting in. Be thorough, as mice only need holes as small as dimes to invade.
- Keep lids on trash cans and tightly seal all trash bags to stop mice from scavenging in waste disposal areas.
- Store leftover food properly and never leave out dirty dishes or food and drink spills to stop the aroma from attracting hungry mice.
- Clear long grasses, debris, and wood piles from outdoor areas to reduce mouse harborage areas outdoors, which eventually encourages interior mouse infestations.
- Place mesh screens over vented areas around attics and crawl spaces to ensure that mice stay outside.
- Fix leaks and moisture issues that lead to excess pools of water, as these often attract mice and other pests.
If you have more questions about mouse prevention or need assistance removing a mouse infestation, contact Termishield Termite & Pest Protection right away.